David's research is far reaching and continually pushing the boundaries for new insights. Your company or business unit may be planning for the next level of growth and you are wanting to benchmark our growth goals against America's highest growth companies. Or, you are wanting to inspire your team that the impossible is in fact possible – and much sooner than you or they believe! There is a wide variety of modules that can be utilized in different combinations to make your Customized Blueprint. The timeframe naturally is proportional to the content provided: typically 1-5 hours in length. Below are the 5 modules to pick from:
- Defining revenue growth goals:
What year will our company or business unit achieve a billion in revenue?
Benchmark your company against the 3 exponential revenue growth trajectories to a billion to discuss if these projections are reasonable. If we aspire to achieve a billion sooner, say 2014 vs 2016, let's identify the implications to our growth plans and the actions required.
What year will our company or business unit achieve $10B in revenue?
Benchmark your company against the 3 exponential revenue growth trajectories to $10 billion to discuss if these projections are reasonable. If we aspire to achieve a this sooner, let's identify new billion dollar business units to grow and/or accelerate growth of or billion dollar businesses. Identify the implications to our growth plans and the actions required across our portfolio of businesses.
- How we score against the 7 Essentials and what actions are required to capture upside potential:
What are our 7 Essentials Scorecard results? Which essentials do we need to focus on to fill our performance gap? Is our management team on the same page?
The management team completes the scorecard in advance of the meeting or they print out the scorecard and complete it manually in the form of discussion groups. After a discussion of the 7 Essentials, each team reports back to the group on where they are excelling and areas for improved performance for each of the essentials
What is our 7 Essentials Roadmap (see workshop brochure)?
For each of the 7 Essentials, identify key initiatives as a unit or team you will focus on over the next 6, 12 and 18 months.
- Utilize the top mangement techniques that could be useful to our company or business units:
- Utilizing the yet-to-be research for Leading Forward: Management Techniques from America's Highest Growth Companies to highlight select techniques that would be helpful to the team: Inside-Outside Leadership, Innovation, Big Bets with Big Partners, Leveraging Systems, and Balancing Performance with a Great Place to Work. Video interviews with CEOs can be utilized to illustrate these techniques.
- Impact on shareholder returns:
If we were to look like a Blueprint Company, what is the potential return to our share price?
Based on the latest research being conducted with Standard & Poor's to create a portolio of Blueprint Indices that measure shareholder returns for exponential growth companies, we can custom build what if benchmarks for your shareholder returns (requires your company to be public).
What actions are required to maximize shareholder value?
Utilizing the unique set of factors that maximize shareholder value for exponential growth companies, David will discuss the distinctive actions that matter. The team can plan their actions leading forward to best position the company and maximize shareholder value.
- Leverage panel discussions to prove the 7 Essentials are being applied in companies like yours:
- Pulling from the best growth companies in the audience, a moderated dialog with business leaders that identifies their actions to maximize performance by essential. The team can dialog with these CEOs to better apply real-world actions that work.